Mon, 03 Jun|
Hotel La Genzianella
The King triathlon camp I @ hotel La Genzianella, Bormio
| 6 days of sport coaching for circa 12 training sessions, Tuesday-Sunday | Half board accommodation in a double room | Swimming pool entrance in Bormio | Shuttle to Cancano Lakes | 7 nights = 794 € per person | Max. 10 adults | Languages: English and/or Italian | Sport equipment excluded
03 Jun 2019, 15:00 – 10 Jun 2019, 11:00
Hotel La Genzianella, Via Zandilla, 6, 23032 Bormio SO, Italy
Traduci questa pagina copiando il testo in https://translate.google.com
For any question or doubt about the organisation of the camp, feel free to contact TRIATHLON XP directly.
- Swim-bike-run and triathlon coaching.
- Group training sessions and classroom development.
- Video-recording may be used during swim and run sessions to raise self-awareness on form and technique.
- Photo shooting of your sport experience.
- Accommodation in a double room Stelvio or Design with large breakfast buffet and dinner (beverages not included)
- Two entrances to Bormio Terme: 25m swimming pool + thermal centre
- Shuttle to/from Cancano Lakes
- CCTV controlled indoor bicycle room complete with benches and shoe racks (up to 60 bikes)
- Laundry service for sport clothes (please bring your own net)
- Tools corner for bicycle repairs and washing area
- Little wellness centre with indoor & outdoor sauna
- Free WiFi internet access
- Private parking place
- Priority entrance to QC Terme
- Tesla car charging slot for free
- Before the triathlon camp starts, we send you a short questionnaire to know a little more about you, your triathlon experience and expectations.
- By filling in the registration form in the following pages you are NOT purchasing anything but you entitle TRIATHLON XP to share your personal and contact details with LA GENZIANELLA hotel's staff so that then they can contact you back and you can formally purchase* this amazing triathlon experience. You can verify the offer at www.genzianella.com by looking at the room Stelvio or Design in the selected dates.
- The offer applies for a stay of at least 6 nights, or 7 nights = 794 € per person between the 3rd-10th of June.
- If you come alone, we will endeavour to pair you with another triathlete however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single use bedroom is available at an extra fee.
- A discount applies to your accompanying person (a non-training triathlete).
- The overall offer depends on the current rooms' availability.
- Sport equipment rental such as the road bike. Book your two-wheels at Bormio Ski Bike or Spot On Bormio (recommended crankset 11-28/30, 34-50).
- Medical, travel, accident insurance.
- Travel costs.
In the first and last training day of the camp (Tuesday=DAY 1 and Sunday=DAY 6), we generally organise the welcome and closing meetings. On Monday evening=DAY 0, we would be glad to break the ice and meet up.
And remember, together we will conquer by road bike the famous Giro d'Italia climbs!
Example, 24/30 hours of training:
DAY 0: h 21:00 informal hang-out (bar/pub to be confirmed, let's meet at the reception after dinner)
DAY 1: h 8:30 WELCOME MEETING (The modern triathlon), morning BIKE, afternoon QUALITY SWIM
DAY 2: morning long BIKE e.g. Mortirolo Pass, afternoon QUALITY RUN
DAY 3: brick session QUALITY BIKE + RUN, afternoon MEETING (one/two topics chosen together) + FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
DAY 4: morning long RUN, afternoon QUALITY SWIM
DAY 5: morning BIKE e.g. Stelvio Pass, afternoon SWIM
DAY 6: morning BIKE e.g. Gavia Pass, afternoon RUN, h 18:00 CLOSING MEETING (What's in it for me & feedback)
- SWIM session focused on crawl technique in a 25 m indoor pool - around 1 hour each
- BIKE session on road bike - around 1.5/5 hours each
- RUN session on asphalt or gravel - around 1/2 hours each
- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING of strength and conditioning - around 1 hour
- MEETING such as briefing, workshop, de-briefing - around 1/2 hours each
Please note this is an outline and may change depending on circumstances such as weather, or other events**.
* For the purchase process the Terms and Conditions of La Genzianella hotel apply.
** For further details please refer to our Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Cookies policies.
Registration @ TXP King Camp
Swim-bike-run and triathlon group coaching services in the selected days.