SUMMER camp in BORMIO (code: 18W36BB)
COACHING FEE per person:
- 179 € for 4 days of your choice
- 219 € for 5 days of your choice
- 259 € for 6 days
RESERVATION PROCESS ONLINE
In order to secure your seat:
- pay online via PayPal (or debit/credit card) or via bank transfer
- either the full amount of our coaching fee, or as little as 69 € (down payment) and pay the remaining amount via bank transfer before the camp starts or cash at the welcome meeting.
After you register, we will send you a short questionnaire to know about your expectations, triathlon experience and preferred accommodation type.
From MONDAY MORNING to SATURDAY AFTERNOON.
In the first and last day of the camp we generally organise one meeting and two training sessions. At the same time we are happy to customise the program depending on groups' arrival and departure dates.
3 days, 3 historical up-hills. We aim to climb by road bike Passo dello Stelvio, Passo del Gavia and Passo del Mortirolo.
Example of a 6 days camp (25/30 hours):
- MONDAY: h 9:00 BRIEFING, morning SWIM, afternoon BIKE e.g. valleys
- TUESDAY: morning long BIKE e.g. Mortirolo, afternoon MEETING and INDOOR TRAINING
- WEDNESDAY: brick session BIKE e.g. valleys + RUN
- THURSDAY: morning long RUN, afternoon MEETING and SWIM
- FRIDAY: morning BIKE e.g. Stelvio, afternoon SWIM
- SATURDAY: morning BIKE e.g. Gavia, afternoon RUN, h 17:00 DE-BRIEFING
- SWIM session focused on freestyle, 25 m indoor pool - around 1 hour each
- BIKE session on road bike - around 2/5 hours each
- RUN session on asphalt or gravel - around 1/3 hours each
- INDOOR TRAINING (strength and conditioning, stretching, drills) - around 1 hour
- MEETING (briefing, workshop, de-briefing) - around 1/2 hours each
Please note this is an outline and may change depending on circumstances such as weather, or other events*.
INCLUDED in the coaching fee
- Swim-bike-run and triathlon coaching.
- Group training sessions and classroom development.
- Video-recording may be used during swim and run sessions to raise self-awareness on form and technique.
- Local transport to reach off-site training location, if required.
EXCLUDED from the coaching fee
- Booking for accommodation and meals need to be made separately: if you book a partner hotel through TRIATHLON XP you are eligible for a 10% discounted rate** (recommended: half-board, check-in one day before the 1st day of training); you can read about our partner hotels here; the recommended base camp partner hotel this week is Baita dei Pini. Otherwise, you can choose by yourself any other accommodation.
- Entrance to the swimming pool of Bormio Terme at a discounted rate*** e.g. 12 € per session; this is a 2.5 hours ticket, so you also have time to enjoy the wellness area.
- ROAD bike rental (recommended: 6 days, book at Bormio Ski Bike).
- Medical, travel, accident insurance.
- Travel costs.
MORE DETAILS about how to get ready for the camp, recommended sport outfit, etc. will be emailed to you later on, or just inquiry us if you need anything. Our general advice is "do not stress your body the week(s) before the camp, come rested".
* For further details please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
** Payable apart to the hotel, purchase non-mandatory.
*** Payable apart to the respective vendor once on-site, purchase required to join TRIATHLON XP training sessions.
- 4 days/179€. Pay now only 69€.€69€690€0
- 5 days/219€. Pay now only 69€.€69€690€0
- 6 days/259€. Pay now only 69€.€69€690€0
- 4 days/179€.€179€1790€0
- 5 days/219€.€219€2190€0
- 6 days/259€.€259€2590€0