SUMMER camp in BORMIO (code: 18W31BO)
| Location: BORMIO, Italy | Price: 75 € per person per day for 2 training sessions a day and Bed&Breakfast accommodation at Ostello Alpino | Participants: 12 (max 12:1 athletes:coach, minimum 2 athletes to launch the camp) | Languages: English / Italian | Get ready to swim-ROADbike-run with us!
30 Jul 2018, 09:00 – 03 Aug 2018, 19:00
Bormio, 23032 Bormio SO, Italia
COACHING FEE + BED&BREAKFAST per person
- 75 € per each day of your choice in a 6-people-bedroom at Ostello Alpino; free secured bicycle room, parking and wifi.
- Our coach aims to arrange 2 training sessions a day; 2 entrances to the swimming pool of Bormio Terme are included in the fee above.
- Extra: +15€ per person for the dinner at Ostello Alpino; +15€ per day per person in a 2, 3 or 4-people-bedroom (it must be fully occupied).
- Local transport to reach off-site training location, if required.
- ROAD bike rental (recommended Bormio Ski Bike).
- Medical, travel, accident insurance.
- Travel costs.
Continue this reservation process online or Email us your request at email@example.com and we will inform Ostello Alpino so that you can complete the booking and payment with their staff.
After you register, we will send you a short questionnaire to know about your expectations, triathlon experience.
From MONDAY MORNING to FRIDAY AFTERNOON.
In the first and last day of the camp we generally organise one meeting and two training sessions.
We aim to climb by road bike Passo dello Stelvio and Passo del Gavia (and Passo del Mortirolo).
Example of a 5 days camp (22/26 hours):
- MONDAY: h 9:00 BRIEFING, morning SWIM, afternoon RUN
- TUESDAY: morning long BIKE e.g. Gavia, afternoon FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
- WEDNESDAY: brick session BIKE e.g. valleys + RUN
- THURSDAY: morning long RUN, afternoon SWIM
- FRIDAY: morning BIKE e.g. Stelvio, afternoon FUNCTIONAL TRAINING, h 19:00 DE-BRIEFING
- SWIM session focused on freestyle, 25 m indoor pool - around 1 hour each
- BIKE session on road bike - around 2/5 hours each
- RUN session on asphalt or gravel - around 1/3 hours each
- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING (strength and conditioning, stretching, drills) - around 1 hour
- MEETING (briefing, workshop, de-briefing) - around 1/2 hours each
Please note this is an outline and may change depending on circumstances such as weather, or other events*.
MORE DETAILS about how to get ready for the camp, recommended sport outfit, etc. will be emailed to you later on, or just inquiry us if you need anything. Our general advice is "do not stress your body the week(s) before the camp, come rested".
* For further details please refer to our Terms & Conditions.