NEW The King triathlon camp | BORMIO | May-September 2019
- We recommend you to join our full week of training, so 6 days Monday-Saturday at 259 € per person in GROUP TRAINING of at least 4 persons (around 12 sessions in total)
- GROUP TRAINING of 3 persons for 6 days: only +50 € per person
- GROUP TRAINING of 2 persons for 6 days: only +100 € per person
- PERSONAL TRAINING for 6 days: only +150 €
- NOTE: +40 € per person for each day more, -40 € per person for each day less
RESERVATION PROCESS ONLINE
- Pay online via PayPal (or debit/credit card) or via bank transfer only 69 € per person as deposit.
- Pay the remaining amount via bank transfer before the camp starts or with cash at the welcome meeting.
By purchasing online one or more tickets, you bind yourself to adhere to the fees above. Your order details will be typed by you online. After you register, we will send you a short questionnaire to know about your expectations and triathlon experience.
FROM MONDAY MORNING TO SATURDAY AFTERNOON.
In the first and last day of the camp we generally organise one meeting and two training sessions.
We aim to climb by road bike Passo dello Stelvio, Passo del Gavia and Passo del Mortirolo.
Example of a 6 days camp (20/30 hours):
- MONDAY: h 10:00 BRIEFING, morning SWIM, afternoon BIKE e.g. valleys
- TUESDAY: morning long BIKE e.g. Mortirolo, afternoon FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
- WEDNESDAY: brick session BIKE + RUN, afternoon MEETING
- THURSDAY: morning long RUN, afternoon SWIM
- FRIDAY: morning BIKE e.g. Stelvio, afternoon SWIM
- SATURDAY: morning BIKE e.g. Gavia, afternoon RUN, h 18:00 DE-BRIEFING
- SWIM session focused on freestyle, 25 m indoor pool - around 1 hour each
- BIKE session on road bike - around 2/5 hours each
- RUN session on asphalt or gravel - around 1/2 hours each
- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING (strength and conditioning, stretching, drills) - around 1 hour
- MEETING (briefing, workshop, de-briefing) - around 1/2 hours each
Please note this is an outline and may change depending on circumstances such as weather, or other events*.
- Swim-bike-run and triathlon coaching.
- Group or 1:1 training sessions and classroom development.
- Video-recording may be used during swim and run sessions to raise self-awareness on form and technique.
- Local transport to reach off-site training location, if required.
- Booking for accommodation and meals need to be made separately: if you book a partner hotel through TRIATHLON XP you are eligible for a discounted rate**, you can find our partner hotels here. Otherwise, you can choose by yourself any other accommodation.
- Entrance*** to the swimming pool (Bormio Terme or Aquagranda Livigno)
- ROAD bike rental***, recommended at Bormio Ski Bike or Spot On Bormio
- Medical, travel, accident insurance.
- Travel costs.
* For further details please refer to our Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Cookies policies.
** Payable apart to the hotel, purchase non-mandatory.
*** Payable apart to the respective vendor once on-site, purchase required to join TRIATHLON XP training sessions.
- Pay 69€ per person as deposit.€69€690€0