The King triathlon camp @ hotel La Genzianella, Bormio (1)
OUR COACHING SERVICES (264€) INCLUDE
- Swim-bike-run and triathlon coaching.
- Group training sessions and classroom development.
- Video-recording may be used during swim and run sessions to raise self-awareness on form and technique.
- Local transport to reach off-site training location, if required.
RESERVATION PROCESS ONLINE
- Pay online via PayPal OR debit/credit card OR via bank transfer only 69 € per person as deposit to reserve your seat.
- Pay to us the remaining amount (264€ - 69€ = 195€) via bank transfer 1 week before the training camp starts OR in cash at the welcome meeting, so please tell us your preference via Email after you complete Step 1.
- Before the camp starts, we send you a short questionnaire to know a little more about you, your triathlon experience and expectations from the camp.
- Booking for accommodation and meals need to be made separately*: after you book our only-coaching services here online, we contact Hotel La Genzianella on your behalf (www.genzianella.com) . The hotel's rates are: XXX € for a double room standard in B&B treatment; XXX € for a double room standard in Half Board treatment; their rates include one massage of 60' and 3 entrances to the swimming pool. La Genzianella's staff will contact you back to complete the reservation process at their facility.
- Road bike rental with Compact crankset recommended (you can book a bicycle at Bormio Ski Bike or Spot On Bormio).
- Medical, travel, accident insurance.
- Travel costs.
In the first and last training day of the camp, out of 6 days together on the field, we generally organise the welcome meeting and two training sessions. If all guests indeed check-in at the hotel one day before (= DAY 0), we would like to schedule the welcome meeting on the same day around h 18:00, so to have time to mingle throughout the dinner.
And together then we conquer by road bike the famous Giro d'Italia climbs!
Example, 24/30 hours of training:
DAY 1: h 9:00 WELCOME MEETING, morning SWIM, afternoon BIKE
DAY 2: morning long BIKE e.g. Mortirolo Pass, afternoon FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
DAY 3: brick session BIKE + RUN, afternoon MEETING
DAY 4: morning long RUN, afternoon SWIM
DAY 5: morning BIKE e.g. Stelvio Pass, afternoon SWIM
DAY 6: morning BIKE e.g. Gavia Pass, afternoon RUN, h 18:00 MEETING
- SWIM session focused on freestyle/crawl in a 25 m indoor pool - around 1 hour each
- BIKE session on road bike - around 1.5/5 hours each
- RUN session on asphalt or gravel - around 1/2 hours each
- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING (strength and conditioning, stretching, drills) - around 1 hour
- MEETING such as briefing, workshop, de-briefing - around 1/2 hours each
Please note this is an outline and may change depending on circumstances such as weather, or other events**.
* Payable apart to the hotel.
** For further details please refer to our Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Cookies policies.
- Deposit of 69€ per person/264€€69€690€0